Frequently Asked Questions
Edge 25 - how do I get my HR strap paired / HR data displayed?
How do I pair my ANT+ HR sensor? Where is the data displayed?
- Start the watch, go into 'Settings' and scroll down to 'Connect Sensors'.
- While wearing the HR strap, press the top right button and hold the Edge to the HR transmitter.
- Once found, when in a Sport mode training, scroll down twice to view the HR (Page 3).
How do I customize HR settings (i.e. enable/disable HR zone alerts)?
First, ensure your firmware is up-to-date...
- Connect your Edge 25 to your PC / Mac using the included USB Charging/Data Cable.
- Using Garmin Express, sync and update the firmware on your Edge 25.
Second, set up your Edge 25 to include HR zones...
- Ensure your Edge 25 is connected to your PC / Mac using the included USB Charging/Data Cable.
- Using Garmin Connect, select the 'hamburger' icon in the top left, then 'Devices' -> 'Edge 25'
- Under 'Ride Options', Heart Rate Alert should be shown (if required, the user can enable alerts).
- Under 'User Settings', ensure that Heart Rate Zones are displayed and enabled and customise if required.
Last updated Mon, Jul 6 2015 14:32