Frequently Asked Questions
RFLKT Pairing Issues
ISSUENew firmware for the RFLKT/RFLKT+ allows you to get call and text notifications! However, once RFLKT+ is updated, and you go to pair with the app in the phone (iPhone 5 & 6), it shows connecting and "connects", the RFLKT+ may turn itself off.
HOW TO FIX
- In the 'Saved Sensors' screen in the Wahoo Fitness app, make sure that the RFLKT is listed as a sensor.
- Make sure the RFLKT is off - hold the top two buttons to power it off if necessary
- Close out of all open apps
- 'Forget' the sensor in your Bluetooth settings.
- Reset the RFLKT - hold the top two buttons for 10 seconds, the device will turn on and then back off.
- Open the Wahoo Fitness app - go to the 'Sensors' screen
- Power on the RFLKT - press the top left button, and wait for the prompt to set up pairing before saving the sensor
Last updated Fri, Mar 13 2015 09:39