Frequently Asked Questions
ELEMNT - controlling your KICKR / downloading routes
From the Wahoo Support Website:
HOW DO I CONTROL MY KICKR OR SNAP WITH THE ELEMNT?
1. Pair your KICKR or SNAP to the ELEMNT like you would pair any sensor (Menu -> Add Sensor)
2. A KICKR Control Page will be automatically added on your ELEMNT.
3. Page over to this the KICKR Control page and from here you can choose which mode you would like to control your ELEMNT in: Level, Erg, or Route.
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD ROUTES INTO THE ELEMNT?
With the ELEMNT you can a) import ride files, b) re-ride previous rides, or c) import rides from your Strava or RidewithGPS accounts.
To c) import rides from those accounts you will first need to link them.
1. On your Profile page in the Companion App select "Linked Accounts"
2. Choose the third party account you wish to authorize.
3. Log into your Strava or RideWithGPS Accounts to authenticate them.
4. When your ELEMNT is connected to Wifi, the routes will automatically download!!!
Last updated Fri, Mar 13 2015 09:39